The World Federation in collaboration with the Hiridjee Foundation are eager to empower Khoja girls by offering three female students the chance to study further within their chosen field. Our aim is to provide female students from our Khoja community, who cannot afford the cost of tuition fees, an opportunity to pursue their higher education goals in an undergraduate course.
We are excited to announce The Hiridjee Foundation Student Loan which will provide financial assistance to cover the tuition fees of three female students of our Khoja community who are wishing to pursue higher education in undergraduate studies for the year 2020.
The Hiridjee Foundation Student Loan
The Hiridjee Foundation Student Loan is an annual donor based loan which has been providing financial assistance to the females of the Khoja community since 2008. The maximum loan amount per student per academic year is £12,500. The loan is awarded for a maximum of 3 consecutive years, each year not exceeding £12,500
In order to apply for the Hiridjee Foundation Student Loan, the applicant must be:
- Female Khoja Student
- Wanting to pursue Undergraduate studies beginning in 2020
- Aware that the loan will only cover tuition fees which will be paid directly to the university
What does application not cover:
- Any course which is not an undergraduate course
- Male students
- Expense for other items such as books, travel, living expense, etc.
How does the loan work?
The interested applicants who have met the eligibility criteria must make a note of the following process:
- The applicants must submit their application form to us before 21st August 2020 (see below for the application process).
- The applications are then vetted and three applicants are selected.
- The applicants who are approved for their payment award, which will only cover tuition fees for an undergraduate course, will be informed before 4th September 2020.
- The Payment award will be paid directly to the university upon request for tuition fees whenever an invoice is received for the amount required for a particular semester.
- The awarded amount will continue to pay the university directly only for up to three years.
How to apply?
You can apply for this loan by downloading and completing the Word format of the loan application form by clicking here. All hard copies of the loan application form should be completed and returned to The World Federation of KSIMC by 21st of August 2020.
We understand that this can be difficult during uncertain times of Covid-19, however we would still request hard copies to be sent to us. If this cannot be achieved, kindly inform us via email on the email address mentioned below.
All applicants are requested to type the application form for clarity and print it only when the full form has been typed, to acquire signatures from respective parties endorsing the fully completed loan application.
French applicants are requested to please fill the application form in English.
Inshallah, you will receive our response by the 4th of September 2020.
For any further information or queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The World Federation of KSIMC would like to thank The Hiridjee Foundation for their generosity in providing loans for Khoja females to pursue their Higher Education in undergraduate studies and achieve their lifelong dreams. We pray that Allah (swt) continues to shower the family with blessings and grant them infinite rewards for their continued support towards the field of Higher Education. Ameen.