Khoja students are being offered a 10% discount on a distance-learning MBA.
The online Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at the European International University usually costs €1,499 but Khoja News has negotiated a discount of €150.
The programme requires 10-12 hours of study time per week and takes 11 to 12 months to complete.
Students can choose between a range of MBAs, including MBA in Leadership, MBA in Strategy, MBA in Entrepreneurship, MBA in Retail Management, MBA in International Business, MBA in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and eight more.
“One of the best and most affordable”
The MBA will be taught via online modules that students can complete at their own pace and in their own time.
The European International University (EIU) is ranked 85 in the World’s Best Business
Schools for 2019 by CEOWORLD Magazine. It claims to be “one of the world’s best and most affordable business schools of the 21st century, and beyond.” Its mantra is: “Making education affordable by reaching out to the masses, not just the classes.”
Registered in Paris, it is recognised as a private higher education establishment by the French Ministry of National Education, Higher Education, Research, and Innovation. It is internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a body recognised by UK Government.
Admission criteria are: a recognised bachelor degree in any field (or admission on a case-by-case basis for those with no bachelor degree), English language proficiency and at least three years’ work experience in a managerial position.
“Essential modern management skills”
According to the prospectus, “The MBA programme is designed to equip you with essential modern management skills and knowledge and prepare you with an enterprising spirit grounded on solid business practices. The programme also aims at providing you with analytical and decision-making capabilities in order to face different kinds of new challenges resulting from the rapid changes seen in today’s growing business environment. You will study tools and techniques that will help you develop and manage products and services that will be competitive internationally.”
In order to obtain the MBA degree, students need to complete eight core modules plus a 5,000-word Action Research Paper in their chosen specialisation area. Each module – such as Managerial Accounting and Human Capital Management – is assessed through an Application-Oriented-Assignment of 3,500 to 4,000 words.
Students can bolt on personalised online coaching by paying an increased fee, for example:
• €1,999 – regular support + 10 hours personalised online coaching by EIU faculty.
• €6,499 – regular support + 100 hours personalised online coaching by EIU faculty.
Benefits for successful students
EIU claims that at the end of the programme the successful student will have the ability to:
• Demonstrate critical understanding of management theories, current issues of management, the development of conceptual frameworks to guide their application within organisations.
• Acquire a strong foundation in key functional areas of business management to enable them to succeed as effective managers/leaders in an increasingly complex and dynamic environment.
• Acquire and use a range of concepts, tools and techniques for problem solving and decision-making for analysing complex and inter-related business scenarios.
• Demonstrate and apply independent research and critical skills enabling the investigation and evaluation of valid and relevant management issues and practices.
• Demonstrate initiative, insight, attitudes of responsibility and ethical leadership in the development of the strategic management agenda in the organisation the participant works in or expects to work in.
To find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org